Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
Break Shuttle Tickets
Moderator(s): Joyce Zachman
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Winter Break 2018-19 shuttle tickets TTU-Houston 1 M. Krezer Price reduction - $100 for both.
by M. Krezer
Friday, December 7, 2018
My Daughter can give a ride to TT student back to Lubbock 0 N. Johnson   Hello TT Parents and Students in San Antonio My Daughter, Andrea, can take 3 students back to TT on Sunday or even Monday, after Thanksgiving break. Boy or girl are welcome.  Just pitch in for gas.  $10-20.00 .  I would like for her to have company on the way back to Lubbock.  Please contact me if you have a student wanting a ride back.  It will be more comfortable than the bus.   Nancy Hernandez-Johnson 210-717-0150
by N. Johnson
Monday, November 19, 2018
Break Shuttle TTU to Dallas Wed 0 A. Howes   I have a transferrable one-way Break Shuttle ticket from TTU to Dallas (Galleria area) on Wed 11/21.  Asking $45. My son found a ride home.
by A. Howes
Sunday, November 18, 2018
Looking for student(s) driving to Dallas Wed. before Thanksgiving 2 L. Guzman Sorry, last time I was not signed in, but now I am. I have a transferrable one way shuttle ticket from TTU to Dallas on Wed. Just asking the basic $83, not the increased late/last minute price. My son found a ride home.
by A. Howes
Thursday, November 15, 2018
Thanksgiving Round Trip Shuttle between Houston and Lubbock 1 M. Drummond I would like to donate this bus ticket to someone that could use it. If there is anyone that cant afford to come home for Thanksgiving please have them contact me. My email is marcdrum@entouch.netMarc
by M. Drummond
Monday, November 12, 2018
Selling one way Winter break 2018 ticket from TTU to San Antonio 0 S. Ramsinghani One way winter break 2018 ticket for $99 or less is available for purchase. Please contact sramsin2@hotmail.com
by S. Ramsinghani
Monday, October 8, 2018
Bus Ticket * Houston to Texas Tech 0 M. Zorzi  Selling bus ticket  from Houston to Texas Tech  (JAN.  14th)  $ 50.00  OBO  Myrna (281) 802-7647  or  email: myrnazorzi@gmail.com  
by M. Zorzi
Thursday, December 14, 2017
Ticket to Houston Available 0 R. Thomas Our daughter's plans have changed.. Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing ticket for Wednesday to Houston. Call me  or text me @ 713-851-6857.
by R. Thomas
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Thanksgiving Shuttle to San Antonio $100/SOLD 0 S. Valadez I have one round trip ticket to San Antonio for the Thanksgiving Break. Please call 830-660-6464 if your interested. Thank you
by S. Valadez
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Thanksgiving breakshuttle r/t tickets to San Antonio fr TTU 0 J. Bitzer I have (2) r/t breakshuttle tickets to sell for Thanksgiving break for your students to travel home from TTU to San Antonio.  Our plans have changed and we need to sell the tickets.  We are willing to sell them at a lower price and since the prices have gone up from when we bought them this will be a good deal for the purchasers.  If interested please contact me at (239)699-3613.  Thanks. Jackie B.
by J. Bitzer
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Bus schedules and buying tickets 3 K. Lee Thank you!
by K. Lee
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Tickets for Christmas Break 0 Jerry Cotton Jonathan Cotton, has a round trip ticket on the Break Shuttle Charter Bus which will leave TTU on December 10, 2105 for Dallas, and the bus will return from Dallas to TTU on January 17, 2016.  The ticket can be transferred to another student.  Jonathan has found a ride home, so we would like to sell the ticket to another Tech student.  Tickets are now selling for $69 each way, and we would sell both tickets for $100. For more information please contact Dr. Jerry Cotton @ 972-291-5449 or jcotton@joimail.com .
by Jerry Cotton
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
more Community Blog
There are currently no items posted.
more Calendar
Online Surveys
Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal